Friday, December 4, 2009



this is my destination~~






































Train journey~very noisy until makes me cannot sleep well













































quite always I ride train,but this is the first time I miss the train~~


















finally only manage to rush the train at this station...

































uncle's wedding is quite traditioned and cost lots of money

if I am like that,I rather dont want get married
A lot of law until I dont know how to follow...
maybe it is because it has been a long time my home held wedding
I almost forgot that we as a youngerster need to say some prosperous greeting to wish this couple and get the angpau
This new"jiu mu"seems different with the others
we seems not very familiar with each other
Mum said we will go to KL on this thursday and will back to KT on Monday or Tuesday~
this time uncle get married seems grandpa and grandma being closer not like enemy liao
I felt relieved for that...