Monday, December 7, 2009


这是我的阿姨们。。




我妹妹和妈妈^










粉红衣的是我二姨,黑衣的是我二舅母^







<他是跟我同年的表弟



















那天的酒席~ 找到我在哪里吗?









I am bored
haha

because I am not at home
the wedding is end
all my uncle,aunt,relatives have going back to their workplace...
busying about their children'study,their career...
just left me,my mum,my sis here
blame us didnt back on new year larr

haha.today is the 4th day I at Ipoh
crazy miss my racket,my tiger,my laptop
luckily,here got many cc or else I cannot update my blog liao
Dad is back to KT yesterday le and he is arrive home about 10pm yesterday
actually I felt really "mao dun' to blogging
because sometimes wrote something to express my feeling got people saying something such like the comment that I dont like to hear...
ai ya,this cc didn have chinese word...

I cant type in chinese....too bad~
yesterday was the "drink tea ceremony"





















and the bride and bridegroom went back home and pray the ancestor
lots of photos has been taken...
They said after uncle married this time.is the turn of wait for my marriage
hahaha.dont be so optimistic lol
this time come back,makes me more realise that I with my poor english...
ohh~godness,I even read a english contract also took so long time
only uncle will so trust and dote me and thinking so high on me...
Mum said tomorrow want takes us to perak tong and Ipoh Parade
wonder is it true~
dont know why...it has been a habit like that
everytime I come back here
seems I will find and told that I was here
Maybe I at KT too busy until no time to think that,haha
yesterday aunt help me cut the hair
my hair is getting shorter...a bit boyish lol
but I like it!