Monday, December 28, 2009

today is a meaningful day,
for all my PLKN friend,
we will always side by side no matter where we are
like mariah carey sing"we will never say bye"
Remember that~
and the camp will be the most beautiful scenery I have..

tomorrow will be my Rynn LimYuZhong's birthday,
happy birthday to him~
and 26 that day was my WallaceHuoJianHua's birthday,
wish him belated happy birthday here.

this will be my last post on 2009
next post will be 1.1.2010
hope all of the things will be better and sorted out on 2010
and the most important is I will be more happy,more hardworking,more mature,more intelligent,more independent.In short,I want to be a better man!
I dislike lady style nor boyish,
I only like myself~haha
Greet all of my followers Happy New Year here first.
Welcome 2010
and sad to say goodbye t0 2009

I quite like 2009 as well as I met many important friend or people this year
specially for my 2 dear dorm mates
Chinhui>
thinking of the days I used to sleep with you with one bed
and keep on chatting until the others want us to switch off the lamp
hopefully we have such chance again with countless topics,haha

Adeline Koo Si Jia>
I like to call you SiJia la~
haha,want tell you..
although we seldom contact
but I know you always read my blog
Thanks for your concern
and thanks for helping me change the blogskin
you are a nice friend,
but I just cannot classified which sentence you said is kidding and which is serious
haha,but you keep on saying me very serious..
thanks for you accompany during that period
I dont think we know each other on 28,
because you before is Bravo one
Let's keep 1jan as our anniversary lol,haha