Friday, August 1, 2014

Hi August :)

Hello August, a brand new month, another one month for me to enjoy my remaining holidays
Although I have been working like an intern, but my life wasn't that bad because I still have my own life while working,studying, baking, yumcha-ing, dating, etc.

August is a patriotic month for Malaysia. But, for me, August is a month for my birthday :)
I can feel the sun is super bright on August, and the sunflower smile happily than usual. LOL

Bye, July! On this brand new month, I hope all the tragedies can stop for a moment now as it has been so many tragedies happened these few weeks. From Malaysia to all over the world.

Hopefully, I will not be rejected by college application since I had been almost 10 times being rejected for any college I applied. I know I should have more determination on this because it has been hard for me because I am final year this coming September. I am not really willing to rent outside because of the 2+1 deposit, the unfurnished bad condition, the incomplete furniture..

All the best August~

No comments:

Post a Comment