Thursday, October 3, 2013

Study life

This is the 4th week of lecture, even though this is my 3rd year of law school where core subjects turn less, but I still feel my time is not enough
EL is not as interesting as I think. Learning Thai (particularly a brand new language) for me is like I feel like I was an idiot, I cannot even persuade myself to pronounce it and treat it as another meaning. Okay, I just hope I can boost my pointer as I planned. Another EL is English in advertising, the lecture is bored, every Mon and Wed 3-4pm (take a nap time) especially this is the time where my stomach digest my lunch and I felt sleepy. Nevertheless, the tutorial is just nice, I discovered many special advertisement which I never see it and even take a look on it.
About Project Paper, this really headache me. I think I will do renewable energy act (solar energy) as what my supervisor Prof. Abu Bakar suggested. At least he can guide me and provide me some resources :P
But the problem now is I not yet squeeze a time for the Literature Review, methadology all that... 11/11/13 will be the due date, when is it can I finished it?
Employment assignment due date 18/10/13 (2 weeks more from now)
English research topic due date 28/10/13
Haji holidays is next week. OMG is going to be crazy especially with the freaking cold air-cond in the library
Because of lack of time and time management, I always opt for short book like when I studied contract, I used Alsagoff, PIL I used Abdul Ghafur. Now, Company law turn, I use Chan Wai Meng. Super lazy bum indeed. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment