Thursday, April 21, 2011

it has been a long time I didnt post my blog
is that I m busy?or my life is bored?
recently,I have buy myself a new handphone,is nokia C300
it's awesome,because I buy it with the price RM370,with 4G memory card,and its colour is gold white
thanks a lot to the lady boss for treat me so well,my phone have to purchased the usb separately but then she just give me
once again,I want to thanks GOD because keep on makes me meet nice people in this world
let's testing the camera's function...hehea bit vexed too
i think i have been tired and sick to keep on my life with TEACHING
erm,I think absolutely is like that
I fed up with that kids who dont know how to improve themselves and also dont cre about their studies,keep on doing foolish matter!
at the same time,I have a sense of guilt actually
because I only realize a form teacher's feelings right now
it is not easy to become a form teacher
a form teacheris not only take attendance every morning,but,have to take the responsibility of your class
I hate it,I really mean it