Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thanks,God bless

Finally I get the calls from JPA
sick to wait for calls
I hate when others already get the calls but I havent
keep on waiting and waiting
Lastly now,Thanks for the one who congrats me and always PRAY hard for me
The problem is I confuse whether to accept it or not
If accept it,I have to work for government for 6years(If I get Law studies)
Actually it is still okay for me because I dont think I was the one who can achieve any enormous successment after graduate from university
somemore I was the one who like to obey things
So I think it is still okay for me to accept it because at least I confirm have a place for working with government after graduate(Nowadays not easy to find a job)
But,the amount of scholarship that JPA offer me is much more less than Private sector
and also the private sector offer one is no bond to work with them,so if I want repay their kindness,I can serve the company.If not,also ok
Actually I am put a lot of hope on HONGLEONG group scholarship since I purposely went interview last week,ride bus alone to KL,take leave,trouble my aunt and uncle
Haiz,vexed,annoying~~
I guess most of my Teachers and Friends will ask me to accept it
I was still considering,the deadline is 8July,anyone want give me a piece of advice,Just comment here,I need it~~Thanks a lot